Re: ItemAvailability DateChanged Instance

From: Ryan Berger <berger82@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 19:41:04 -0700
To: public-vocabs@w3.org
Thanks for the response, Martin!

We'll investigate the requirements. Because the pages are built dynamically, we'll need to decide on criteria for what constitutes a significant change to the offer -- i.e. ItemAvailability, AggregateRating, Price -- and update Last-Modified accordingly.

I can't think of a good use case for marking up the precise inventory level, but I do like the idea of extending the vocabulary with GR elements. We'll be sure to check with you on extensions when we can't find them on schema.org.

Kindly,
Ryan