Re: Doing HTML the right way at W3C

On Thu, 2010-07-22 at 13:02 -0400, Sam Ruby wrote:
> I would further echo Dave Ragget's comment that HTML either subsumes or
> closely relates to things like scripts, styling etc and those things
> should either be directly included or linked to.

I agree on that point. I'm guessing that whatever recommendation we'll
do for HTML will also be applicable to the related activities, and
possibly Semantic Web in fact.

Security and privacy might be different though. I'm hoping Thomas isn't
going to take too long to tell us what happened at the privacy workshop.

Philippe