Re: PROPOSAL: Incorporate the Veres One Non-Profit Foundation

Hey,

If you decide you may want to do it in Switzerland (I have no real
opinion on what location would be best), then let's have a call to
discuss, but yes I'd be happy to help.

I have a "home town" in Switzerland where I am registered, but I don't
live in Switzerland and I don't have an address there, not sure if that
would work?

Traveling there is easy for me; there's also a competent Swiss embassy
here in Vienna.

Markus