Re: [EXT] Work item suggestion: VC-ACDC

Overall, I support this work and will help support its maturation; I will
actively contribute to it. I also agree with Orie that work on the ACDC and
related specifications can and should continue in due course at IETF; more
adoption will help add rigor required for a formal CR. I do not see in the
updated proposal anything that conflicts with this.
Regards,
Butters @ Salesforce | Software Architect