Re: Verifiable Claims, user authentication and the scholarly community

(Adding _actual_ chairs to "To" line)

This is embarrassing -- I accidentally attempted to stage a coup. I thought
this was sent to the Credentials CG alias (where I am a chair), but it is
the Verifiable Claims WG alias (where I am definitely not).

Matt/Dan/Tzviya: if you want to do this in the VCWG, then I will the actual
chairs schedule. Otherwise, Tzviya, you are welcome to present at the
Credentials CG, which occurs 1 hour after that.

My deepest apologies for this unintended power grab.

Thanks,
Kim

425-652-0150 | LearningMachine.com