From: Kim Hamilton Duffy [mailto:kim@learningmachine.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2017 1:08 PM
To: Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken <tsiegman@wiley.com>; Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>; Benjamin Young <byoung@bigbluehat.com>; public-vc-wg@w3.org; Matt Stone <matt.stone@pearson.com>; Daniel Burnett <danielcburnett@gmail.com>
Cc: ebalafoutis@atypon.com
Subject: Re: Verifiable Claims, user authentication and the scholarly community

(Adding _actual_ chairs to "To" line)

This is embarrassing -- I accidentally attempted to stage a coup. I thought this was sent to the Credentials CG alias (where I am a chair), but it is the Verifiable Claims WG alias (where I am definitely not).

Matt/Dan/Tzviya: if you want to do this in the VCWG, then I will the actual chairs schedule. Otherwise, Tzviya, you are welcome to present at the Credentials CG, which occurs 1 hour after that.

My deepest apologies for this unintended power grab.

Thanks,
Kim