Re: VCWG Telecon 30 May 2017 Minutes - Able to add one more Use Case?

Hi Katie.  The current UC doc will be published as a FPWD next week, and
after that there is definitely time to add new use cases before we decide
we're done and publish as a WG Note.

Best would be to add this as an issue in Github [1], but if you need one of
us to do that for you let us know.

-- dan

[1] https://github.com/w3c/vc-data-model/