From: Daniel Burnett [mailto:danielcburnett@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 1, 2017 11:19 AM
To: Katie Haritos-Shea GMAIL <ryladog@gmail.com>; Verifiable Claims Working Group <public-vc-wg@w3.org>
Cc: David Ezell <David_E3@verifone.com>; Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Subject: Re: VCWG Telecon 30 May 2017 Minutes - Able to add one more Use Case?

Hi Katie.  The current UC doc will be published as a FPWD next week, and after that there is definitely time to add new use cases before we decide we're done and publish as a WG Note.

Best would be to add this as an issue in Github [1], but if you need one of us to do that for you let us know.

-- dan

[1] https://github.com/w3c/vc-data-model/