Leaflet which describes MyMobileWeb's results

From: JOSE MANUEL CANTERA FONSECA <jmcf@tid.es>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 17:37:46 +0100
To: Ubiquitous Web Applications Working Group WG <public-uwa@w3.org>, MWI BPWG Public <public-bpwg@w3.org>, "public-mobile-dev@w3.org" <public-mobile-dev@w3.org>
Dear colleagues,

The MyMobileWeb project, on the Eureka-Celtic side, finished at the end of 2009. Let me share with you this leaflet [1] which outlines the main results of the project till the moment, as we think are rather relevant to the groups to which this message is sent

excuse me if you receive multiple copies of this e-mail

thank you

best regards

[1] http://files.morfeo-project.org/mymobileweb/public/docs/MyMobileWeb-completion_hq.pdf