draft agenda for Thursday 18 October

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 16:34:01 +0100 (BST)
To: public-uwa@w3.org

The next teleconference for the UWA working group will be held on
Thursday 18th October 2007) at 9am to 10am Boston time. You can
find out when that is for your time zone using this world clock

            http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

More details are on: http://www.w3.org/2007/uwa/telecons.html
UWA meetings are restricted to UWA Working Group members.

Please email me with any agenda item requests you may have.

Draft agenda:

     1. Approve last telecon minutes for publication [a]

     2. Fulfilling the Heartbeat requirement

     3. Review of draft F2F Agenda, see [b]

     3. Progressing DCCI and CC/PP2 to CR, see [c]

     4. Reviewing XHTML2 Role Module, see [d]

     5. Updated review for WAF Widget spec, see [e]

     6. Remote UI and distributed DOMs, see [f]

     7. Review of pending actions, see [g]

     8. Any other business

Please note that I am trying to plan upcoming telecons using the
roadmap, see http://www.w3.org/2007/uwa/plans/

a. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/11-uwawg-minutes.html
b. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-uwa/2007Oct/0032.html
c. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-uwa/2007Oct/0038.html