Re: Including location, calendar and contact data in the ontology

Thanks for the pointers. A quick glance at their ontology suggests
that it focuses on spatial relationships rather than locations, and
as such would complement our work on basic location data, see

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-uwa/2007Nov/0004.html