RE: Comments Universal Design review of WSC Draft

Hi Chris,

My own understanding of this problem space leads me to believe that
there does not exist a potential solution which will simultaneously
address all of the threats facing web users. Given that hypothesis, the
only practical way forward is to break the problem space down into
smaller areas and attempt solutions for each of these. The WSC WG is
focused on one of those smaller areas, mostly centered around web site
impersonation. I'm also involved in work which addresses some of the
other smaller areas and believe this WG's work will integrate well with
solutions in the other areas of this problem space. I remain hopeful
that this WG's work is a step in the right direction. I would be highly
skeptical of any attempt to address the whole problem space in one go.

Tyler