Re[2]: Comments Universal Design review of WSC Draft

Hi Tyler,

Two comments:

1. This is a security issue - thus one should be familiar with Bruce
   Schneir and his work in order to put forward suggestions.
   In short - It's well known and documented that "security issues"
   cannot be "broken down" into smaller areas.  To summarize the
   reason: almost all security problems are born at the junctions of
   "broken down" components.

2. You wrote "My own understanding" ...  I humbly suggest that you
   don't know everything, and are thus not in a position to make the
   suggestion that follows.  Further - unless you consider the whole
   scope, you're never going to be *able* to arrive at a
   near-comprehensive solution at all.

   That was - after all - my whole point...

Kind Regards,
Chris Drake