Re[2]: Secure Chrome

From: Chris Drake <christopher@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 10:43:01 +1000
To: Chuck Wade <Chuck@Interisle.net>
CC: public-usable-authentication@w3.org

Hi Chuck,

Friday, June 16, 2006, 7:18:53 AM, Chuck wrote:

> It is also worth noting that even the most effective mutual
> authentication techniques do not solve the problem either, ...

That's a pretty sweeping, highly negative sentiment!  What, exactly,
do you mean?  I can only guess that your idea of "most effective"
isn't really "most effective", and you probably meant something else?

There's a *lot* of highly effective technology out there - can you
narrow your statement down and point the finger at which ones you're
unhappy with, and why?

Kind Regards,
Chris Drake