Von: Amir Herzberg [mailto:amir.herzberg@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 15. Juni 2006 00:09
An: Jörg Schwenk
Cc: public-usable-authentication@w3.org
Betreff: Re: AW: Secure Chrome

Jörg Schwenk wrote:
> Sounds like a very interesting idea, and I can imagine how it works for
> standard username/password. Do you have any ideas how to handle
non-standard
> logins, e.g. username/email/creditcard/password, or transaction numbers
from
> a TAN list (system used by all german banks)?

Joerg, thanks. Yes, actually, our prototype already handles other fields
(not only passwords) and indeed a very natural other application is to
protect credit card numbers , and of course other input fields. We use
an XML schema for identifying the relevant fields, etc., so it is quite
easy to extend.

One problem, though, is that we don't have a standard mechanism for
changing user's password.

Amir Herzberg