Re: Secure Chrome (and secure browsing mode)

Let's remember that this is not break once run anywhere, we are not doing drm.

We are not protecting a single unique asset. This is a percentages game. Even if we only protect the vigilant that is a success.

We are not trying to prevent phishing here, I think the WARP bof at the ietf is also misnamed, we are not even necessarily aiming to reduce phishing with this single change by itself.

What we are trying to do is to provide one piece of an infrastructure which together helps to reduce successful attacks.