Re: "end of document in prolog" error when checking "by direct Input"

From: Damien LEROY <xelloss.leroy@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 11:20:10 +0200
To: "Christoph Schneegans" <Christoph@schneegans.de>
Cc: public-unicorn@w3.org

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your report. Most of our test are made with the CSS
validator who use a GET method to validate by direct input and we
think all validator use the same method. But after search about this
problem I'm find Markup validator use POST method for this. So I will
be work to modify UniCORN to allow it. It can take some time.

Thank you.

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dleroy