Re: Unicorn feedback

From: Damien LEROY <xelloss.leroy@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 11:40:13 +0200
To: "Matthew Wilson" <matthew@mjwilson.demon.co.uk>
Cc: public-unicorn@w3.org

Hi,

>    1. I couldn't see anything in the documentation which indicated what
> "appc-checker" actually did. Perhaps the results page could be enhanced
> with a link to a page describing what has been checked?

There are a short description of observer (so also in task) and help
link but not already include in interface or in result page.

>    2. The documentation talks about the link checker, but this doesn't
> seem to get called - is this intended for a future release? (Similarly
> for the feed validator.)

Actually the link checker didn't have UniCORN output format but is it
intended to add more other observer in future release.

Thank you.

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dleroy