Re: FPWG for IMSC 1.2

Hi all,

Apologies my attention hasn't been on this as much as I'd like over the last week. Answers inline:

On 08/11/2019, 22:36, "Pierre-Anthony Lemieux" <pal@sandflow.com> wrote:

    Hi Atsushi,

    My input below.

    > - I need to cite the resolution in transition request, could you write short email on that?

    See https://www.w3.org/2019/10/10-tt-minutes.html

This is indeed the resolution to cite. In case there's any doubt, the decision review period expired with no objections, so the minuted resolution stands.

    > - For outreach, short story is desired for FPWD release news. Could someone write one?

    Ok. When is the deadline?

Apologies if you've already drafted something Pierre, but I'd say something like:

[[
This specification improves on [ttml-imsc1.1] by supporting contemporary practices, while retaining compatibility with [ttml-imsc1.1] documents. It provides one new feature, which permits external font files to be referenced explicitly. One existing feature has been clarified, and no features have been deprecated in this version.
]]

    > - how about publication target date to Nov/14?

    Sounds good to me.

Me too.

    > and we are about to merge #496 for finishing FPWD document.

    Please generate the FPWD from #496, but do not merge the branch. I
    will merge it after the FPWD is published.

    > - [ ] change date to target FPWD publication

    Done at #496

    > - [ ] check remaining 'XXX' points

    Can you clarify what you mean?

    Best,