Re: FPWG for IMSC 1.2

   hi Pierre, all,

# starting taking over this...

   I think CfC period over (although resolution has not stated yet, neither in call minutes nor
email on mail list?), and we are about to merge #496 for finishing FPWD document.

   From process side, may I ask some in addition to these?
- I need to cite the resolution in transition request, could you write short email on that?
     e.g. https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-immersive-web-wg/2019Sep/0011.html
- For outreach, short story is desired for FPWD release news. Could someone write one?
     e.g. https://www.w3.org/blog/news/archives/7951
          https://www.w3.org/blog/2018/09/json-ld-guiding-principles-first-public-working-draft/
- how about publication target date to Nov/14?
   - need to get transition request approved shortly
   - publication work will be on Tue/Thu : https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2010JanMar/0037.html

   Transition request draft is this, as already noted (no change).
https://github.com/w3c/transitions/issues/180

-------- checklist at myside
- [x] spellcheck (nothing found)
- [x] metadata
- [x] link check
- [x] pubrules
   - should be performed by respec but not pubrules checker (?)
- [ ] respec error
   - should be fixed by #496
- [ ] change date to target FPWD publication
- [ ] check remaining 'XXX' points