Re: text-wrap balance

I think everyone is in agreement that it should be marked at risk and
likely removed from the current version to get WebVTT out to PR.

There's still a question of whether it should stay in WebVTT in a
subsequent version but there isn't a time boundary on this. text-wrap:
balance could stay in a WebVTT editor's draft until the CSS spec gets far
enough along for us to comfortably include it in WebVTT.

I'm with Silvia in that this sounds like the correct default behavior for
captions to have, even if ideally, a user has laid out captions nicely. So,
we should express our interest and encourage the CSS working group to
continue working on it.