Re: Publishing WebVTT as a Proposed Recommendation (CfC)

Hi Gary et al.,

In recent publications the group has gone to great lengths to make
sure that at least two implementations passed each test, whether for
exotic or trivial features.

Why would it be different here? Have the criteria changed? Should
future versions of TTML and WebVTT have to meet a lower threshold of
"proof-of-concept"?

I think the group needs to be consistent, one way or another.

Best,

-- Pierre