[ttml2] available measure for region extent excludes padding and border

From: Nigel Megitt via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 09:33:37 +0000
To: public-tt@w3.org
nigelmegitt has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/ttml2:

== available measure for region extent excludes padding and border ==
See https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/348#pullrequestreview-41157239 for background; this arose from review of the pull request to address #215.

When the `auto` keyword is used in `tts:extent` as part of a `<measure>` it resolves to `available` however the specification for `available` excludes border and padding, whereas for `region` elements we wish to include border and padding when we define the size.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/issues/351 using your GitHub account