W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-tt@w3.org > December 2017

Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-12-14

From: Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 09:26:47 +0000
To: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>, TTWG <public-tt@w3.org>
Message-ID: <D657F426.50A88%nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>
Thierry,

Yes, thank you, and apologies for adding you (and Andreas) to the regrets
- in fact I simply failed to remove you when I used the previous week's
agenda as a template.

Nigel

On 14/12/2017, 07:57, "Thierry MICHEL" <tmichel@w3.org> wrote:

>Nigel,
>
>Could you please add to the agenda the charter renewal.
>A few weeks ago, I had started to edit charter draft using the latest
>W3C template.
>
>https://github.com/w3c/charter-timed-text/blob/gh-pages/Draft-2018-TTWG-Ch
>arter.html
>
>and btw, no regrets for me this week.
>
>Thierry
>
>On 13/12/2017 15:11, Nigel Megitt wrote:
>> *This meeting is scheduled for up to 120m. Please be ready for a prompt
>> start at 10:03am Boston time. *
>> 
>> Our teleconference is scheduled with reference to Boston Time, the
>> correct time of this teleconference in your locale may change.
>> Check 
>> 
>>https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20171214T10&p1=
>>43
>> 
>> Thursdays 10:03am-12:00pm Boston local
>> *Joining details: *
>> 
>> see https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-tt/2016Oct/0009.html
>> (members-only link ­ if you can't see this and wish to join please
>> contact me)
>> 
>> *Agenda+ Assign Roles*
>> 
>> *Chairs: *Nigel Megitt
>> 
>> *Scribe:* usually Nigel ­ open to offers!
>> 
>> *Regrets: *Andreas, Thierry
>> 
>> *Activity since last meeting:***
>> See individual agenda items for recent activity on specific products
>> 
>> 
>>         Cross-product TTWG board: http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/board/
>> 
>>     *We are still using tracker for /actions/ unrelated to issues.*
>>     *Please do not add or modify /issues/ in tracker!*
>> 
>> 
>>     IMSC: https://github.com/w3c/imsc/pulse
>>     TTML1: https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/pulse
>>     TTML2: https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pulse
>>     TTML Profile Registry:
>>https://github.com/w3c/tt-profile-registry/pulse
>>     TTML-WebVTT mapping:
>>https://github.com/w3c/ttml-webvtt-mapping/pulse
>> 
>>     WebVTT:**https://github.com/w3c/webvtt/pulse
>> 
>> *Agenda+ Prioritise discussion for this meeting and look ahead*
>> *
>> *
>> Check-point for order of topics ­ I'd suggest, subject to reordering:
>> 1. Next Face to Face meeting
>> 2. IMSC 1.1, TTML2, features, namespaces etc
>> 3. TTML2 processor behaviour vs TTML1
>> 4. TTML2 Wide & Horizontal Review
>> 5. IMSC including vNext requirements Note publication proposal
>> 6. TTML1 & TTML2 issues, actions, PRs, editorial actions etc
>> 7. WebVTT feedback (David Singer to Chair if present)
>> 8. HDR in PNG (placeholder)
>> 9. AOB ­ please notify of any other AOB now!
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> Reminder re future milestones and meetings:
>> 
>> _December meetings:_
>> _
>> _
>> Thursday 21st December: No meeting?
>> Thursday 28th December: No meeting?
>> 
>> _IMSC 2 and TTML2 publication events:_ see the timeline of upcoming
>>work 
>> at 
>> 
>>_https://www.w3.org/wiki/TimedText/Publications#Timeline_of_TTML2_and_IMS
>>C2_work 
>> _
>> 
>> _Further ahead:_
>> _
>> _
>> Thursday 4th January: TTWG meeting ? Hour(s)
>> Tuesday 9th and Wednesday 10th January: F2F meeting ?
>> Thursday 18th January: TTWG meeting ? Hour(s)
>> Thursday 25th January: TTWG meeting ? Hour(s)
>> 
>> *Agenda+ Next Face to Face meeting*
>> *
>> *
>> Results of WBS survey:
>> https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/34314/early2018ttwgf2fplanning/results
>> 
>> Confirm location of 9-10 Jan face to face meeting.
>> 
>> *Agenda+ **IMSC 1.1, TTML2, features, namespaces etc*
>> *
>> *
>> Continuing extensive discussion on the email reflector concerning
>> Netflix's objection to the proposals agreed at TPAC, to look for
>> solutions that are acceptable to all, by understanding members'
>>concerns 
>> better.
>> 
>> Netflix objection:
>> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tt/2017Nov/0107.html
>> 
>> *Check current status* and any changes in position;
>> *Clarify timeline* and *next steps to resolve*.
>> 
>> Note also Cyril's work to analyse the actual practical differences ­ is
>> this complete? If it is, can we address the specifics to understand the
>> alignment/mis-alignment? Are there any resulting actions?
>> 
>> 
>><https://docs..google.com/document/d/1Ri7RBBsbIK9SRxA1KsHRejXbYBuL4CRRrbm
>>EZRbwZpg/edit?usp=sharing>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ri7RBBsbIK9
>>SRxA1KsHRejXbYBuL4CRRrbmEZRbwZpg/edit?usp=sharing
>> 
>> 
>> *Agenda+ TTML2 processor behaviour vs TTML1*
>> *
>> *
>> *Actions*
>> ID 	State 	Title 	Person 	Due Date 	Associated with
>> ACTION-510 <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/510>(edit)
>> <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/510/edit> 	pending
>> review 	study TTT codebase and report on use of ttp:version to select
>> processor behavior
>> <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/510> 	Glenn Adams
>> 2017-11-23 	TTML2 <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/products/4>
>> 
>> 
>> *Agenda+ TTML2 Wide and Horizontal Review*
>> 
>> *Actions*
>> ID 	State 	Title 	Person 	Due Date 	Associated with
>> ACTION-508 <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/508>(edit)
>> <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/508/edit> 	open
>>	Check 
>> if there are editorial/substantive labels for ttml2 issues and add if
>> not. <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/508> 	Thierry
>> Michel 	2017-10-12 	TTML2
>> <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/products/4>
>> 
>> 
>> Can the above action be closed?
>> 
>> Are there still open Internationalisation review issues?
>> 
>> *Agenda+ CSS actions review*
>> *
>> *
>> Are CSS issues filed for all style attributes for which we believe CSS
>> work is needed?
>> 
>> See also 
>>https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tt/2017Nov/0109.html
>> 
>> _CSS WG review_
>> _
>> _
>> Minutes from TTWG and CSS WG joint meeting at TPAC:
>> https://www.w3.org/2017/11/09-tt-minutes.html#item35
>> Minutes from CSS WG Paris F2F that Nigel attended remotely on Friday
>>4th 
>> August: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2017Sep/0000.html
>> This is at https://www.w3.org/wiki/TTML/CSSRequirements
>> 
>> TAG design review issue:
>>https://github.com/w3ctag/design-reviews/issues/138
>> 
>> CSS Review of TTML2, threads: FW: TTML2 horizontal review with CSS
>> <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tt/2016Dec/0013.html> and
>> Fwd: Subtitle/caption styling + TTML + CSS
>> <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tt/2016Dec/0019.html>
>> 
>> CSS 2.2 request for reviews from TTWG et al: Pre-announcement of CR for
>> CSS 2.2 & request for reviews
>> <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tt/2016Dec/0017.html> When
>> can we schedule a review and gather feedback?
>> 
>> 
>> *Agenda+ IMSC (now incorporates Unicode ticket)*
>> 
>> *Actions*
>> ID 	State 	Title 	Person 	Due Date 	Associated with
>> ACTION-509 <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/509>(edit)
>> <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/509/edit> 	open
>> Propose liaison text for the imsc 1.1 fpwd
>> <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/509> 	Pierre-Anthony
>> Lemieux 	2017-10-12 	TTML IMSC 2.0
>> <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/products/10>
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> *Links*
>> *
>> *
>> IMSC Tests released as v1.0.0 at
>> https://github.com/w3c/imsc-tests/releases/tag/v1.0.0 .
>> 
>> IMSC 1.0.1
>> IMSC 1.0.1 CR published at
>> https://www.w3.org/TR/2017/CR-ttml-imsc1.0.1-20170713/
>> IMSC 1.0.1 Implementation report at
>> https://www.w3.org/wiki/TimedText/IMSC1_0_1_Implementation_Report
>> IMSC 1 Rec available at
>>https://www.w3.org/TR/2016/REC-ttml-imsc1-20160421/
>> Patent policy call for exclusions sent 2017-02-03, archived at
>> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tt/2017Feb/0006.html
>> 
>> Editor's draft is directly viewable at
>> http://w3c.github.io/imsc/imsc1/spec/ttml-ww-profiles.html
>> IMSC Implementation Page:
>> https://www.w3.org/wiki/TimedText/IMSC1_implementation_page.
>> IMSC Tests repository: https://github.com/w3c/imsc-tests
>> 
>> vNext Requirements
>> IMSCvNext Requirements editor's draft:
>> https://w3c.github.io/imsc-vnext-reqs/
>> IMSCvNext Requirements repository:
>>https://github.com/w3c/imsc-vnext-reqs
>> 
>> IMSC 1.1 FPWD: https://www.w3.org/TR/2017/WD-ttml-imsc1.1-20171017/
>> 
>> Unicode CLDR discussion
>> Unicode ticket is at http://unicode.org/cldr/trac/ticket/8915
>> Pierre's response to the recent update is at
>> http://unicode.org/cldr/trac/ticket/8915#comment:9
>> Email response from Shervin at Unicode
>> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tt/2016Dec/0018.html
>> 
>> *Recent Activity*
>> 
>> Merged IMSC pull requests: None
>> 
>> Open IMSC pull requests:
>> 
>>     Clarify that tts:fillLineGap does not hide characters
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/pull/283>
>> 
>> New or discussed IMSC issues: None
>> 
>> Closed IMSC issues: None
>> 
>> 
>> Merged IMSC Tests pull requests: None
>> 
>> Open IMSC Tests pull requests:
>> 
>>     Adds test for linePadding w varying fontSize
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/imsc-tests/pull/39>
>> 
>> New or discussed IMSC Tests issues: None
>> 
>> Closed IMSC Tests issues: None
>> 
>> Merged IMSCvNext Requirements pull requests: None
>> 
>> Open IMSCvNext Requirements pull requests:
>> 
>>     List features that are excluded from deprecation requirements
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/imsc-vnext-reqs/pull/12>
>> 
>> New or discussed IMSCvNext Requirements issues: None
>> 
>> Closed IMSCvNext Requirements issues: None
>> 
>> *Agenda sub-topics (pull requests and issues)*
>> *
>> *
>> /PROPOSAL: /Publish IMSC v1.1 Requirements as a WG Note
>> 
>> IMSC issues *labelled for the agenda*:
>> https://github.com/w3c/imsc/labels/agenda :
>> 
>> Clarify that tts:fillLineGap does not hide characters
>> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/pull/283>
>> Should itts:forcedDisplay be deprecated?
>> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues/279>
>> Should ebutts:linePadding be deprecated?
>> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues/278>
>> Should ebutts:multiRowAlign be deprecated?
>> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues/277>
>> Should itts:fillLineGap be deprecated?
>> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues/276>
>> Should ittp:activeArea be deprecated?
>> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues/275>
>> ttp:displayAspectRatio is prohibited
>> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues/273>
>> Deprecation of smpte:backgroundImage in favor of tt:image
>> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues/259>
>> What fillLineGap does/ affects <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues/254>
>> 
>> IMSC Requirements issues *labelled for the agenda*:
>> https://github.com/w3c/imsc-vnext-reqs/labels/agenda :
>> 
>> Specify deprecation model
>><https://github.com/w3c/imsc-vnext-reqs/issues/14>
>> is tts:textShadow required?
>> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc-vnext-reqs/issues/13>
>> List features that are excluded from deprecation requirements
>> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc-vnext-reqs/pull/12>
>> List features that are excluded from Requirement 1.3
>> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc-vnext-reqs/issues/11>
>> 
>> IMSC issues *blocked*: https://github.com/w3c/imsc/labels/blocked
>> IMSC Requirements issues *blocked*:
>> https://github.com/w3c/imsc-vnext-reqs/labels/blocked
>> 
>> *
>> *
>> *Agenda+ TTML1 & TTML2 issues, actions, PRs, editorial actions etc*
>> 
>> *Actions:*
>> ID 	State 	Title 	Person 	Due Date 	Associated with
>> ACTION-443 <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/443>(edit)
>> <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/443/edit> 	open
>> Prepare a document showing mapping arib ruby extension features to
>>ttml2 
>> for use as a liaison document to arib.
>> <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/443> 	Glenn Adams
>> 2016-08-26 	TTML2 <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/products/4>
>> ACTION-462 <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/462>(edit)
>> <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/462/edit> 	open
>> Create issue on ttml2 to add "mapping from other versions and profiles
>> of ttml" <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/462> 	Glenn
>> Adams 	2016-04-28 	TTML2
>> <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/products/4>
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> *Links*
>> *
>> *
>> Most recent WD published at
>>https://www.w3.org/TR/2017/WD-ttml2-20170630/
>> 
>> *Recent Activity*
>> 
>> Merged TTML1 Pull Requests:
>> 
>>     Clarified tts:textDecoration inheritance
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/pull/267>
>> 
>>     Clarify semantics in absence of begin attribute
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/pull/264>
>> 
>>     Replaced ttp:frameRateMultipler with ttp:frameRateMultiplier
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/pull/263>
>> 
>>     Clarified cell metrics semantics for tts:textOutline
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/pull/268>
>> 
>>     Clarify zIndex stacking context
>><https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/pull/259>
>> 
>>     Tweak examples of Section O <https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/pull/257>
>> 
>>     Fixed EOLs to LF under /spec <https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/pull/274>
>> 
>>     Clarified TAB character presentation semantics
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/pull/258>
>> 
>>     Clarify #backgroundColor re: block, inline and region semantics
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/pull/256>
>> 
>>     Improve and fix Travis integration
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/pull/278>
>> 
>>     Travis CO deployment <https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/pull/272>
>> 
>> Merged TTML2 Pull Requests: None
>> Open TTML1 Pull Requests:
>> 
>>     Clarified application of tts:visibility to child elements
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/pull/270>
>> 
>>     <set> elements no longer pruned by ISD
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/pull/276>
>>     Clarify that the computed value of tts:lineHeight='normal' is
>>     'normal' <https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/pull/260>
>>     Update for PR #260 to resolve #220.
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/pull/277>
>>     Specify semantics of fontSize in 'em' on region
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/pull/279>
>>     Fix rgba typo in 8.3.2 <https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/pull/280>
>>     Clarify percentage units in padding specification
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/pull/281>
>>     Remove CVS files and rendered zip files
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/pull/282>
>>     Deprecate offset-time and fraction component in smpte time base
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/pull/283>
>>     Added fractional time semantics to Annex N.2
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/pull/284>
>>     Fixed typo at genericFamilyName
>><https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/pull/285>
>>     Deprecate leap seconds in media time
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/pull/286>
>>     Add note re: semantics of circular actor references
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/pull/287>
>>     Clarify [associate region] algorithm
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/pull/288>
>> 
>> Open TTML2 Pull Requests:
>> 
>>     Issue 0406 style semantics <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/470>
>> 
>>     Fix gamma to 2.0 <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/497>
>> 
>>     Coalesce references to URI syntax into a new <uri> value expression
>>     (Š <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/488>
>> 
>>     Add clipBegin and clipEnd parameter attributes
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/486>
>> 
>> New TTML1 Issues:
>> 
>>     Push to gh-pages with an ssh key
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/issues/271>
>>     Some repo files have CRLF EOLs
>><https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/issues/273>
>>     Chained Referential Styling spec vs example mismatch
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/issues/275>
>> 
>> New TTML2 Issues: None
>> 
>> Closed TTML1 Issues:
>> 
>>     Clarify #backgroundColor regarding inclusion of block, inline,
>>     region semantics. <https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/issues/255>
>>     Ambiguity regarding tab (U+0009) processing in significant
>>     whitespace. <https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/issues/235>
>>     Some repo files have CRLF EOLs
>><https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/issues/273>
>>     Examples in section O use an unusual tts:displayAlign setting
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/issues/254>
>>     Paint-On example improvement.
>><https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/issues/225>
>>     tts:zIndex does not specify the root container zIndex value when
>>     "auto" is not specified <https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/issues/241>
>>     Use of cell metric in tts:textOutline.
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/issues/218>
>>     ttp:frameRateMultiplier typo
>><https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/issues/236>
>>     No begin times in Pop-On example in Appendix O.
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/issues/224>
>>     Step 10.4.4.2(6)(a) does not apply to textDecoration.
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/issues/219>
>>     Push to gh-pages with an ssh key
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/issues/271>
>> 
>> Closed TTML2 Issues: None
>> 
>> Discussed TTML1 Issues:
>> 
>>     <set> elements no longer pruned by ISD
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/pull/276>
>>     Clarify the semantics of tts:fontSize="2em".
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/issues/214>
>>     Computed value of lineHeight and inheritance.
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/issues/220>
>>     Two value percentage fontSize not fully defined.
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/issues/215>
>>     Agent and actor circular references.
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/issues/201>
>>     Clarify that the computed value of tts:lineHeight='normal' is
>>     'normal' <https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/pull/260>
>>     tts:overflow does not apply to the region area
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/issues/239>
>> 
>> Discussed TTML2 Issues: None
>> 
>> 
>> *Agenda sub-topics (pull requests and issues)*
>> *
>> *
>> TTML1 issues *labelled for the agenda*:
>> https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/labels/agenda :
>> 
>> tts:overflow does not apply to the region area
>> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/issues/239>
>> Clarify that the computed value of tts:lineHeight='normal' is 'normal'
>> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/pull/260>
>> Deprecate offset-time and fraction component in smpte time base
>> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/pull/283>
>> Deprecate leap seconds in media time
>><https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/pull/286>
>> *
>> *
>> Then remaining pull requests and issues.
>> 
>> TTML1 issues *labelled for the agenda*:
>> https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/labels/agenda
>> TTML1 issues *blocked*: https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/labels/blocked
>> Current open issues: https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/issues and
>> https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/issues
>> See spreadsheet of editorial actions at
>> https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/blob/master/spec/ednotes.xlsx
>> Edit/build instructions now in README in ttml2/spec/ at
>> https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/blob/master/spec/README.md
>> 
>> 
>> *Agenda+ WebVTT review feedback*
>> 
>> ID 	State 	Title 	Person 	Due Date 	Associated with
>> ACTION-396 <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/396>(edit)
>> <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/396/edit> 	open
>> Produce evidence of request for wide review for webvtt, for the archive
>> <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/396> 	David Singer
>> 2015-04-17 	WebVTT 1.0
>> <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/products/8>
>> ACTION-502 <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/502>(edit)
>> <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/502/edit> 	open
>> Explain to david that we need a more consistent disposition of comments
>> for webvtt. <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/502>
>> Thierry Michel 	2017-08-10 	WebVTT 1.0
>> <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/products/8>
>> 
>> _
>> _
>> *Links*
>> *
>> *
>> WebVTT Wide review wiki page: https://www.w3.org/wiki/WebVTT_Wide_Review
>> 
>> *Activity*
>> *
>> *
>> Open Pull requests:
>> 
>>     Class override <https://github.com/w3c/webvtt/pull/418>
>> 
>>     Timeranges <https://github.com/w3c/webvtt/pull/419>
>> 
>>     Cue setting clarifications <https://github.com/w3c/webvtt/pull/420>
>> 
>>     Add a "User agents that do not support CSS" conformance class.
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/webvtt/pull/389>
>> 
>>     Region clarification issue376
>><https://github.com/w3c/webvtt/pull/400>
>> 
>>     Add a paragraph about the reasons why limiting styles.
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/webvtt/pull/410>
>> 
>>     Add some introductory paragraphs to the Data model section.
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/webvtt/pull/409>
>> 
>> Merged Pull requests:
>> 
>>     Add some explanatory text about the different types of VTT files.
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/webvtt/pull/394>
>> 
>> New issues: None
>> Closed issues:
>> 
>>     Wide Review Comment 2017: Timestamp syntax
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/webvtt/issues/370>
>>     Wide Review Comment 2017: line cue setting direction
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/webvtt/issues/382>
>>     CSS support should be optional
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/webvtt/issues/260>
>>     Wide Review Comment 2017: Term definition with empty content
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/webvtt/issues/364>
>>     Wide Review Comment 2017: Distinction between cue payload types
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/webvtt/issues/363>
>>     Wide Review Comment 2017: Text color must be mandatory
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/webvtt/issues/365>
>> 
>> Recently discussed issues:
>> 
>>     Wide Review Comment 2017: Conformance Classes not complete
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/webvtt/issues/361>
>> 
>>     Data model definition of WebVTT cue
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/webvtt/issues/416>
>> 
>>     Wide Review Comment 2017: Use of lines as positioning constructs
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/webvtt/issues/378>
>> 
>>     Wide Review Comment 2017: positioning model
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/webvtt/issues/383>
>> 
>>     Wide Review Comment 2017: default font size and line heights
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/webvtt/issues/371>
>> 
>>     Wide Review Comment 2017: Algorithmic specification
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/webvtt/issues/384>
>> 
>>     Wide Review Comment 2017: default background colour
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/webvtt/issues/372>
>> 
>>     Wide Review Comment 2017: position and size reference is video or
>>     video viewport? <https://github.com/w3c/webvtt/issues/375>
>> 
>>     Unclear definition of time range
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/webvtt/issues/415>
>> 
>>     Region clarification issue376
>><https://github.com/w3c/webvtt/pull/400>
>> 
>>     Add a paragraph about the reasons why limiting styles.
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/webvtt/pull/410>
>> 
>>     Add some introductory paragraphs to the Data model section.
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/webvtt/pull/409>
>> 
>>     Add a "User agents that do not support CSS" conformance class.
>>     <https://github.com/w3c/webvtt/pull/389>
>> 
>> 
>> *Agenda+ HDR in PNG *[placeholder agenda item]
>> 
>> *Links*
>> *
>> *
>> We published this Note at https://www.w3.org/TR/png-hdr-pq/
>>(republished 
>> 25th July incorporating fix for typo)
>> 
>> Repo for PQ HDR in PNG: https://github.com/w3c/png-hdr-pq
>> Draft WG Note: https://w3c.github.io/png-hdr-pq/
>> 
>> *Activity*
>> *
>> *
>> Merged pull requests: None
>> 
>> Open pull requests: None
>> 
>> New or discussed issues: None
>> 
>> Closed issues: None
>> 
>> 
>> *Agenda+ AOB*
>> 
>> *References*
>> 
>> Wiki http://www.w3.org/wiki/TimedText
>> 
>> ----------------------------
>> 
>> http://www.bbc.co.uk <http://www.bbc.co.uk>
>> This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain
>> personal views which are not the views of the BBC unless specifically
>> stated.
>> If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system.
>> Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in
>> reliance on it and notify the sender immediately.
>> Please note that the BBC monitors e-mails sent or received.
>> Further communication will signify your consent to this.
>> 
>> ---------------------
>> 



-----------------------------
http://www.bbc.co.uk
This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and 
may contain personal views which are not the views of the BBC unless specifically stated.
If you have received it in 
error, please delete it from your system.
Do not use, copy or disclose the 
information in any way nor act in reliance on it and notify the sender 
immediately.
Please note that the BBC monitors e-mails 
sent or received.
Further communication will signify your consent to 
this.
-----------------------------
Received on Thursday, 14 December 2017 09:27:15 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Thursday, 14 December 2017 09:27:15 UTC