Re: Processor Profile, Content Profile and codecs

Hi both, and indeed all,

As Chair I need to schedule the sessions for the agenda, so please let me
know as soon as you can if you have any constraints on timings for
specific topics as listed at
https://www.w3.org/wiki/TimedText/tpac2015#Agenda_topics

Since we have quite a lot of topics to discuss and have discussed content
and processor profiles at length before, and have ended up with a complete
specification in TTML2 that as far as I can tell does everything that
anyone has asked for, I'd like to keep the time on this topic relatively
short and focused on specification proposals please. Bear in mind that
encoders and packagers are important but so are other components in the
chain e.g. validators.

Andreas, since you raised this thread, if you are able to propose any
specification changes that would be really useful.

I'm happy to separate out the topics of TTML2 specification and the
Profiles Registry into different sessions if that helps.

Nigel