IMSC1 implemention report using WBS

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 16:32:37 +0200
To: W3C Public TTWG <public-tt@w3.org>
Hi,

I have drafted the IMSC1 implemention report using WBS

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/IMSC1-implementation/

All questions are optional except questions 3,4,5,6 which are required.

Unfortunatly WBS does display in the results the email address (either
emil required when loging without a W3C account or email from the W3C
account).

Therefore I had to ask a question about the email address (people loging
without a W3C account, will input a second time their email in the
questionaire ;-(

I have asked the System Team to display the email address. When done I
will withdrawn this question.

Please review theis WBS and share your observations.

Thanks,

Thierry