ISSUE-393 (audioobject): Related Audio Object? [TTML IMSC 1.0]

From: Timed Text Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 04:38:17 +0000
To: public-tt@w3.org
ISSUE-393 (audioobject): Related Audio Object? [TTML IMSC 1.0]

http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/393

Raised by: Pierre-Anthony Lemieux
On product: TTML IMSC 1.0

From: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tt/2015Jun/0001.html

> 6.5 Related Video Object
> A Document Instance MAY be associated with a related video object, which SHALL consist of a sequence of image frames, each a rectangular array of pixels, and SHALL be considered the Related Media Object.

Can I have a related Audio Object instead?
Or is there some other way I'd have to make arrangements for Audio captions?

Consider: A radio player with streamed text captions (your car radio
can do this). Or perhaps I'm rendering using <Canvas> (which isn't
usually considered a Video object, but perhaps you do?)