Re: FW: ATSC Liaison to W3C

btw, I think the suggestion that the syntax/value space of tts:color would
not change to accommodate this will not work; we can't have #RRGGBB mean
something that is not RGB, we can't have rgb() and rgba() mean something
that is not RGB; at least we can't do so without completely disregarding
history and name to meaning correspondence;

we would need to introduce a new generic color function, e.g., color() to
introduce generic color spaces; it would also be better for compatibility
purposes as it would signal use of another space;