Re: Upcoming F2F Attendee Details

From: Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2014 13:15:06 -0600
To: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Cc: Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>, TTWG <public-tt@w3.org>
I'll put in my two cents worth... The EBU is fairly close to the airport,
though not walking distance, and there are a number of hotels close by the
airport. The Intercontinental is about half way between the EBU and Gare de
Cornavin, but is pricey (at $460/night, expedia pricing).

I tend to stay at the hotels around Place Cornavin. For this trip, I booked
at Hotel Suisse for $215/night (expedia pricing).