Re: Upcoming F2F Attendee Details

From: Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 08:57:37 +0000
To: Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com>, Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
CC: TTWG <public-tt@w3.org>
I havenít spent enough time in Geneva to be able to recommend any hotels. Iíve booked in to the Crowne Plaza on Avenue Louis Casai, which is just near the airport, but sadly at the Ďwrong endí to make it an easy walk (Iíll probably try it anyway though!). Iíd say it is walkable from the Starling Hotel, but the rate seems very high there.