W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-tt@w3.org > April 2014

{agenda} TTWG Meeting 17/4/2014

From: Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 10:38:06 +0000
To: Timed Text Working Group <public-tt@w3.org>
Message-ID: <CF756DA0.1C2A7%nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>
This meeting is scheduled for up to 60m.


Our teleconference is scheduled with reference to Boston Time, the correct time of this teleconference in your locale may change.



Please check <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140213T10&p1=43> <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140220T10&p1=43> <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140227T10&p1=43%C2%A0> <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140306T10&p1=43%C2%A0> <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140313T10&p1=43> <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140320T10&p1=43> <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140327T10&p1=43> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140417T10&p1=43




Thursdays 10:00am-11:00am Boston local


Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 8865 ("TTML")

IRC: server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #tt Web gateway to :http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc




Agenda+ Assign Roles


Chair: Nigel Megitt


Scribe: [to assign during meeting]


Regrets


Activity since last meeting


Agenda+ IMSC progress


Agenda+ TPAC 2014 [1]


Do we wish to have face to face meeting(s), and if so, on which day(s)?

Please respond to survey at [2]


ACTION-274<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/274>[(edit)]<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/274/edit>       open    Discuss with david singer possibilities for f2f before going ahead and adding ttwg to tpac agenda.<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/274> Nigel Megitt    2014-03-27




Agenda+ Action items pending review


There are 2 pending review actions.

ID      State   Title   Person  Due Date        Associated with
ACTION-215<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/215>[(edit)]<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/215/edit>       pending review  Specify special semantics for tts:{extent, origin} on content elements to map to new inline region feature<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/215> Glenn Adams     2014-04-01
ACTION-278<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/278>[(edit)]<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/278/edit>       pending review  Add ednote to 9.3.2 with reminder to deal with case of having multiple inline regions possibly with additional reference to out-of-line region<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/278>     Glenn Adams     2014-04-03


Agenda+ Action items overdue and due next week


There are 8 overdue actions.

ID      State   Title   Person  Due Date        Associated with
ACTION-207<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/207>[(edit)]<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/207/edit>       open    Add round-down clarification to "closest" language, see issue-259<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/207>  Glenn Adams     2014-04-01
ACTION-232<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/232>[(edit)]<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/232/edit>       open    Consider also defining @validation on ttp:profile, in addition to (override) tt:tt<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/232> Glenn Adams     2014-04-01
ACTION-234<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/234>[(edit)]<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/234/edit>       open    Explore box-decoration-break in response to issue-286<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/234>      Glenn Adams     2014-04-01
ACTION-236<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/236>[(edit)]<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/236/edit>       open    Review consistent use of "root temporal extent" in both ttml 2 and ttml 1 se<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/236>       Glenn Adams     2014-04-01
ACTION-254<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/254>[(edit)]<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/254/edit>       open    Add errata note for ttml1 pointing at constraint in smil prohibiting dur of zero, add normative text to ttml2<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/254>      Glenn Adams     2014-04-01
ACTION-258<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/258>[(edit)]<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/258/edit>       open    Work with pal to resolve edits needed for issue-259 comments<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/258>       Glenn Adams     2014-04-01
ACTION-274<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/274>[(edit)]<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/274/edit>       open    Discuss with david singer possibilities for f2f before going ahead and adding ttwg to tpac agenda.<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/274> Nigel Megitt    2014-03-27
ACTION-275<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/275>[(edit)]<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/275/edit>       open    Review issues in cp12 and if one is needed for handling new attributes in ttml2 in same namespace as ttml1 then raise it, and link to issue-286.<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/275>   Pierre-Anthony Lemieux  2014-03-27

There is 1 upcoming action.

ID      State   Title   Person  Due Date        Associated with
ACTION-246<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/246>[(edit)]<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/246/edit>       open    Take deliverables of draft charter to TAG for scrutiny<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/246>     Nigel Megitt    2014-04-17

Agenda+ Pending Review Issues


There is 1 pending review issue listed in the system.

ID      State   Title   Raised on       Product Open Actions
ISSUE-176<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/176>[(edit)]<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/176/edit>
extent and origin on blocks     PENDING REVIEW  Adding support for extent and origin attributes on block elements<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/176>   2012-08-23      TTML2   0


Agenda+ Change Proposals – progress and review

Change Proposal Index is at [3].

Which Change Proposals would owners like to progress next?

Timeline updated in 13th Mar meeting:
January-March: Clean up and complete CPs
April-July: Draft, iterate and edit solutions to CP issues
August: Last Call

Agenda+ AOB


References

[1] TPAC 2014 http://www.w3.org/2014/11/TPAC/

[2] TPAC 2014 attendance and day preference survey https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/34314/TPAC2014Planning/


[3] Change Proposals at http://www.w3.org/wiki/TTML/ChangeProposalIndex


Tracker (Issues and Actions): http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker


TTML Wiki http://www.w3.org/wiki/TimedText





----------------------------

http://www.bbc.co.uk

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the views of the BBC unless specifically stated.
If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system.
Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it and notify the sender immediately.
Please note that the BBC monitors e-mails sent or received.
Further communication will signify your consent to this.

---------------------
Received on Thursday, 17 April 2014 10:38:47 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Thursday, 5 October 2017 18:24:14 UTC