Re: Clarification needed regarding tts:overflow

Basically, TTML is doing precisely what XSL-FO and CSS both do here, as
defined by the preliminary material in [1]. If you find yourself
interpreting TTML style properties in a way that is distinct from CSS
semantics, then you should question your interpretation first. We never
intentionally diverge except in noted extensions, particularly the use of
'c' metric and the potential use of an anamorphic font size.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS2/visufx.html#overflow-clipping