Re: quick questions

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 9:23 AM, Kouichi Uchimura <
Kouichi.Uchimura@jp.sony.com> wrote:

> Yes. I can understand your comment., that is the answer I was looking
> for.
> And can agree to you.
> Processers will have such values internally
>  if implementers understand this correctly.

basically, TTML uses the same terminology and semantics for style property
resolution as does CSS and XSL-FO, both of which are normatively referenced
by TTML, and to which semantics we refer multiple times; as such, we had
not thought it necessary to repeat the terminology and semantics from CSS
and XSL-FO in the prose of TTML;

the only exception is in section 8.4 in that we attempted to be more
explicit about style resolution that was the case in CSS2; also, this was
needed since TTML introduced new mechanisms (referential and chained
referential styling) to specify styles by reference which were not present
in CSS or XSL-FO;