Re: quick questions

Forgive my longer reply.

> Section 9.3.3 step 5 [1] maps tt:region to fo:block-container for the purpose of defining presentation semantics. Although it isn't made explicit by step 5, the intent is that the style properties of the latter are populated by using the computed style set associated with the tt:region. As such, the tts:visibility property would map to the associated XSL-FO visibility attribute on the resultant fo:block-container producing the effect I stated above.
>
> I will file an action to add text to make the style mapping explicit, such as is found in steps 6, 8, etc.
Thank you. I really appriciate your effort!

> Keep in mind that "applies to" is related to semantic application and not presence or use of a style property.
> This attribute may be specified by any element type that permits use of attributes in the TT Style Namespace; however, this attribute applies as a style property only to those element types indicated in the following table.
My understanding of the text "This attriubte may be..." is
 "though this attribute can be specified on any elements,
 but finally only appried to the limited(on the table) elements."
My understanding this is just explaining of schema structure.
And it is too difficult to realize "applies to"
 is not related presence or use of style prop even if intended by this
text.
 -- but can realize the other part e.g. 8.4.4.2

> [2] http://www.w3.org/TR/ttaf1-dfxp/#style-attribute-fontSize
I re-confirm this but cannot find correspond text...

> What this means is that, for the purpose of style inheritance, tts:fontSize can appear on any tt: element that permits tts:* attributes, and furthermore, when determining the computed style set on leaf elements, i.e., as described by step 5 of [3].
Yes. I can understand your comment., that is the answer I was looking
for.
And can agree to you.
Processers will have such values internally
 if implementers understand this correctly.
I was not sure that
 whether the internal values can be used to Computed Style Set
Processing
  -- Thus % of fontSize can have meaning --

Thank you again!

best regards,
Uchimura