editing status

From: Glenn A. Adams <gadams@xfsi.com>
Date: Fri, 01 May 2009 16:12:32 +0800
To: Public TTWG List <public-tt@w3.org>

Well mates, Iım still busily implementing my edit list and resolving the
open issue and action lists; as such, it would be imprudent to rush out a
new draft today. The new ttp:profile mechanism combined with schema updates
is rather involved. It is looking like it will take at least the weekend to
wrap things up, so by Monday I will send either a new draft or a status
update.

Iım not certain if a call is scheduled today (Friday, May 1), since it is a
holiday in most parts of the world. Perhaps Sean or David could confirm
whether we will have call today?

G.