RE: editing status

From: Sean Hayes <Sean.Hayes@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 14:24:55 +0100
To: "Glenn A. Adams" <gadams@xfsi.com>, Public TTWG List <public-tt@w3.org>
I will not be attending any call today.

-----Original Message-----
From: "Glenn A. Adams" <gadams@xfsi.com>
To: "Public TTWG List" <public-tt@w3.org>
Sent: 01/05/09 10:14
Subject: editing status

Well mates, Iím still busily implementing my edit list and resolving the open issue and action lists; as such, it would be imprudent to rush out a new draft today. The new ttp:profile mechanism combined with schema updates is rather involved. It is looking like it will take at least the weekend to wrap things up, so by Monday I will send either a new draft or a status update.

Iím not certain if a call is scheduled today (Friday, May 1), since it is a holiday in most parts of the world. Perhaps Sean or David could confirm whether we will have call today?

G.