Changes in test suite

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 09:58:51 -0500
To: public-tt@w3.org

1.

Following the discussion at [1], I changed the namespace used in the
test suite for the style attributes. It is now:
      xmlns:tts="http://www.w3.org/2006/10/ttaf1#styling"

(was "....#style" before)

This is a temporary change that has allow us to test the feature sets of
the Adobe and WGBH implementations. The namespaces associated with DFXP
are ALL expected to change again before we move to Proposed
Recommendation.

2.

I realized I misclassified some of the tests written by Sean. All the
Animation* were intended to be associated with the ... Animation module.
In addition, there were a few Timing tests that were using Animation as
well. I also moved those into the Animation part (even though they
animated the time attributes, they are using animation).

3.

The Adobe implementation has been added to our implementation pool and
can be viewed at [2].

I also updated the "HTML5 DFXP" to handle the Timing tests (except for
BasicTiming010) and also added some support for region in it as well
(attributes region, extend, overflow, origin).

If you believe that one of the tests is incorrect, please don't hesitate
to report it.

Regards,

Philippe

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tt/2009Jan/0022.html