Re: [minutes] teleconference 20090123

From: Geoff Freed <geoff_freed@wgbh.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 09:36:11 -0500
To: "public-tt@w3.org" <public-tt@w3.org>

glad to see there was so much progress!  a few comments below.

g.
======

On 1/26/09 5:49 PM, "Philippe Le Hegaret" <plh@w3.org> wrote:

Available at
 http://www.w3.org/2009/01/23-tt-minutes.html

ISSUE-5

   Sean: ISSUE-3 was about more than one metadata element, and ISSUE-5
   is about direct children

   Resolution: ISSUE-3 and ISSUE-5 closed without change unless Geoff
   objects.

GF:  no objection.

ISSUE-8

   skipped (needs Geoff around)

GF:  discuss on next telecon?

ISSUE-10

   skipped (needs Geoff around)

   Glenn: who proposed it?

   Sean: I did

   Glenn: we made design choice not to allow linking to external media
   ... we had a long discussion about that a while ago, fonts, images,
   audio, ... we decided we did not want that

   Sean: I'm doing it in a private namespace right now, so not an issue

   Resolution: ISSUE-10 is postponed to v.next

GF:  there is a use for this feature (ncam has recently been experimenting with this type of thing), but i agree that at this point it's best to leave it for dfxp v2.