From: Glenn A. Adams [mailto:gadams@xfsi.com]
Sent: 22 October 2008 01:16
To: Sean Hayes; Public TTWG List
Subject: Re: question re: streaming caption data format

The design criteria for supporting the metadata attributes (ttm:role,
ttm:agent), was that the element supporting the attribute was a content
element; that is, role/agent applied to content itself independent of
styling. Although, since we do apply styles to region, then perhaps it would
be good to explicitly extend this design to cover region as well.