From: public-tt-request@w3.org [mailto:public-tt-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Sean Hayes
Sent: 06 November 2008 15:51
To: public-tt@w3.org
Subject: Call Friday 7 Nov.

No formal agenda for the call tomorrow. David is unavailable so I will be in the chair spot, the main topic will be the 708 discussion, so please come as prepared as you can for that.

I think we are all on daylight savings time now. Time will be 10am Eastern, 3pm UK,  7am pacific.

Sean Hayes
Media Accessibility Strategist
Accessibility Business Unit
Microsoft