errors in tests (RE: Test suite is now live)

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 15:20:36 -0500
To: Geoff Freed <geoff_freed@wgbh.org>, Sean Hayes <Sean.Hayes@microsoft.com>
Cc: "public-tt@w3.org" <public-tt@w3.org>

Thank you Sean for catching that. I should probably run a schema
validator or something on the tests as a sanity check (I only check for
XML well-formedness at the moment). Two or three tests from Goeff had a
wf error and David forgot to declare the ttp namespace in the parameters
tests. I fixed those.

I expect we'll find more bogus tests as we go. Either because the spec
was misinterpreted by the person who wrote the test or because of
changes in the spec itself. In addition, the more implementation we get
to run the tests, the more likely we are to find those as well. At some
point during CR, we might want to organize a thorough review of the
tests.

Philippe