RE: XSL and CSS Re: Coments - last call draft

I will make sure the TT WG considers your proposal, however, I will be
surprised if there is sufficient support to do so, particularly since
DFXP does definie style and layout information already (based on XSL,
which the TTWG deems sufficient), and since DFXP does not define a UA
nor does its processing model presuppose a UA.

Rather than focusing on a preferred solution (that you seem to be
proposing), let's try to focus on the problem and the requirements to
see whether we really have a problem here. I'm not sure the problem is
being framed well here.

Regards,
Glenn

<Alfred.S.Gilman@ieee.org>