And a cold silence filled the room...

From: Jason Terando <jterando@rapidtext.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 08:55:39 -0800
Just wondering if I got kicked off the mailing list, or if it went silent
after the TTWG resolutions...

Since the WG has settled on TT as an authoring format, I was wondering about
a couple of things.  Is there a list in progress of "display attributes"
that are going to be supported by TT?  Above and beyond the representation
of time notation, which has been debated at length, have there been any
discussions regarding position/coordinate notation, justification,
color/transparency capabilities, etc.  The Requirements document mentions a
couple of these things and also mentions EIA-708 sort of as a "base
functionality" (item #23).