RE: Iterating toward a solution

From: <lists@wiltgen.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 20:34:05 -0800 (PST)
To: <public-tt@w3.org>

Hello,

>> What is the list etiquette for posting examples of possible solutions?
>> I'm thinking that if we started with a minimal extensible solution, we
>> could iterate toward a solution more quickly.
>
> Examples are welcome!

Excellent.  I'm familiar enough with XML, captioning/subtitling and other
time-related standards to be dangerous, and I have no delusions that
whatever I post is anything but scratch work meant to be criticized by the
more knowledgeable and experienced folks on the list.  (I'll post
something by Monday.)

-- Charles Wiltgen