Re: Status / No calls for now / Please review proposal by Mike

> - Dave Singer offered to chair a unconference/breakout session on Oct 24 at TPAC to summarize the learnings.

Following up on this, Dave and I were talking and our swing at an agenda is:
* the story so far
 * member submission
 * group formed
 * the nature of the CR - signal, well-known resource, exceptions, API
* possible extension - purposes
* link to GDPR?
* lessons learned
* what’s next?