RE: Status / No calls for now / Please review proposal by Mike

Apologies for missing the call, I was wrapped up in work. I will be at TPAC Oct 24 and at the Permissions workshop next month if anyone wants to discuss anything.

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthias Schunter (Intel Corporation) <mts-std@schunter.org>
Sent: 27 August 2018 20:56
To: public-tracking@w3.org
Subject: Status / No calls for now / Please review proposal by Mike

Dear TPWG,

we had a quick call today and reconfirmed our next steps:
- We plan to publish the DNT CR and a purposes/consent addenum as two notes
- Mike posted a new version please review and email comments
- Dave Singer offered to chair a unconference/breakout session on Oct 24 at TPAC to summarize the learnings.

We agreed that there currently is no need to discuss:
Reviewing/commenting can be done by email.

In any case, there will be a call after TPAC.

If you have any comments or topics for a call, feel free to email me.

Regards,
matthias