Re: Next 2 calls canceled (Oct 09 and Oct 16)

Rob,

I don't believe there was an issue with the purpose array but more the
technical approach of how it was addressed in the TSR.

In either case, we'll need a purpose array for the ad industry to be able
to leverage DNT as a lawful consent compliance approach in the EU (at least
that's what EU lawyers are telling me).

No delay = no use
Some delay = higher probability of broad use

Again - I'm only speaking to the industry that was the original primary
target of the DNT standard.  There may still be some utility for companies
that only have a singular purpose in which they are requesting consent.

- Shane

--
- Shane

Shane Wiley