Review period for TPE towards CR until July 16 EoB

Hi Aleecia (and all other members of the TPWG),

I publicly issue a clear "yeah" to Roy's edits (on behalf of the whole
TPWG): He emptied the editing queue and cleaned the document
considerably. ;-)

We discussed the changes in the call and our impression was that they
are in line with what we wanted to achieve.

I also see your point that the edits may have introduced potential bugs
or inconsistencies. As a consequence, we decided to give us two weeks to
re-review the spec to ensure that
 - Documented WG consensus is correctly implemented
 - Editorial and technical inconsistencies have not been
  introduced
 - We are fine shipping the document as CR.

ACTION: Please review the current draft and mail potential improvements,
feedback, and questions to the list...

Regards,
matthias

PS: Info on the current draft
The current ED is at

  https://w3c.github.io/dnt/drafts/tracking-dnt.html#rep.controller

a complete side-by-side diff of the changes since CR is at

  https://w3c.github.io/dnt/diffs/diff_tpe_CR_to_ED_20170702.html

and the blow-by-blow history can be seen at

  https://github.com/w3c/dnt/commits/master/drafts/tracking-dnt.html