CfO decision on ISSUE-16 and ISSUE-204 (definition of collect/use/share/facilitate)

From: Justin Brookman <jbrookman@cdt.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 10:30:02 -0500
To: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
As announced earlier,[1] the Chairs determined that the working group had the least sustained objections to Option B for defining collect/share/use/facilitate in the Call for Objection[2] that closed on December 18.  I'm attaching the written decision explaining that determination.  We will be issuing a written decision on network transaction shortly.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tracking/2013Dec/0116.html
[2] https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/49311/tpwg-collect-204/