fyi: doNotTrack attribute in API

From: Matthias Schunter (Intel Corporation) <mts-std@schunter.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 20:14:04 +0100
To: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
CC: Marcos Caceres <mcaceres@mozilla.com>
Hi TPWG,

enclosed some technical feedback received via the public mailing list.

I appreciate the feedback and deem the changes to be non-controversial,
and I have asked Roy/David introduce corresponding edits.

Please comment if you see a need for further discussion in the WG before
fixing the spec.

Regards,

Matthias